I would dearly love to be able to order a subscription box. What’s not to like about a little box of goodies arriving on your doormat on a regular basis?
Unfortunately, I have yet to find a subscription box that looks remotely like it would send the kind of items I would be hoping for. At this rate I will have to start sending myself something just for the fun of it and to show it can be done.
If I could have my dream subscription box, what would I want in my box?
Let’s design my box and see how practical it is
- It would need to have a notepad because, let’s face it who doesn’t need another notepad?
- A pen to go with above notepad, different colours every month
- A small hand cream because we all know we should be using them.
- The silly thing, at present my thoughts are with a playing card set from Alchemy UK just because I love the artwork.
- A card so you can write to a friend or relative
- A stamped envelope for above card to encourage you to post it.
Would six items be enough? I think so, I think that would be a great little box to have dropping though your letterbox.
Obviously, the items would change a little, especially the pampering product, notepad and silly thing. Wouldn’t it be great if we started a postal revolution with our cards to friends? How many people do you know that would enjoy receiving a hand written card? With the card, envelope and stamp being provided there is not much left for you to do but write a couple of lines and put it in a post box.
A subscription box that pays it forward, I am liking that idea more and more.
I think I shall start that this weekend, I shall send the first one as a gift. If you would like to be in with a chance to win this one and only Prime of Midlife subscription box then like and share this post/tweet. The winner will be drawn on Sunday 12th August at my community event. The box will be posted the next day.
Now I am off to shop for the ingredients for my first box.